What is a summer pool cover?
The summer pool cover captures free heat from the sun, heats the water during the day and avoids heat loss at night. Summer cover extends your bathing season. It stops the evaporation of water and allows real economy on treatment products, protecting your pool from dirt (insects, debris, leaves), it also plays a significant role in the maintenance of your pool.
…not all swimming pool summer covers are the same!
The GeoBubble material uses a new unique bubble shape that specifically takes into account the typically harsh swimming pool environment. More resistant to chemical and UV attack than the traditional bubble shape, GeoBubble materials have a 25% longer lifespan, setting a new quality benchmark for all swimming pool bubble cover materials.
Scientifically designed to be more resistant to chemical and UV attack for longer than a traditional shape bubble cover, and as a result the expected lifespan of GeoBubble materials will increase by 25%+
GeoBubble’s unique features and benefits:
• Unique patented design of two bubbles joined together by a structural waistline centre section.
• No sharp corners that could result in thin or weak points in the design.
• No stress points due to the bubble’s smooth interconnected curves.
• 50% thicker than a traditional bubble material.
• Increased resilience against UV rays and chemical attack.
Advantages of using a GeoBubble Technocogy Cover...
• Increase pool temperature by up to 8°C
• Reduce chemical consumption by up to 40%
• Reduce energy consumption by up to 70%
• Eliminate water evaporation by 98%+
• Reduce debris contamination
• Save money
• 6 year + expected lifespan
• Reduce the carbon footprint of your pool
Eliminate Water Evaporation by 98%
With a GeoBubble Solar pool cover you will be able to eliminate water evaporation by over 98%, thus greatly reducing your water consumption and your water charges, as well as saving a vital natural resource. Research carried out proved that the evaporation loss for an average sized pool, 4m x 8m, is approximately 40,000 litres per year.
Reduce Debris Contamination
Debris such as leaves, dirts, insects and bird droppings are not only unsightly in a pool but also provide nutrients for algae and bacteria to feed on. When the pool is covered these contaminants will be kept out of the water, greatly improving the quality and appearance of the water.
A GeoBubble Solar pool cover will save money by reducing water evaporation and saving energy. The GeoBubble Solar pool cover will typically pay for itself in less than a year.
The GeoBubble Solar pool cover has a 4 year pro rata warranty.