Depending on the area in which you live, it may not be uncommon for your pool's water level to vary day by day. Environmental factors such as humidity and wind can have an effect, causing you to lose up to ¼ inch of water a day, or about 2 inches per week.
Signs you have a pool leak:
- Pool loses more water than regular evaporation (about 1/4 inch)
- Pool has air in the system
- Equipment loses prime
- You see cracks
- Pool deck is sinking or lifting
- There are soggy spots around the pool
- You add water more than once a week
If your pool has the following then call us and we will fix it immediately so that you will not lose more money or the leak becomes worse and cause more problems.